Michael Kevitch conceived the Auto Butler in 1979. His vision was to have the New Car Dealership provide Emergency Road Service with the purchase of a new automobile.
What a vision it was!
Today almost all Automobile Manufacturers include this service with their warantees. Chuck & Suzie Connolly purchased the Salt Lake City market in 1986 and added Dealership Towing in 1989.
They say, “It’s hard competing with the Big Boy’s”, but our high level of Personalized Local Service has kept us in the game.
For you and your car – PERSONALIZED PAMPERING …from The Auto Butler.
Now you can be free from these frustrations for a full year:
Just a quick call anywhere in the Salt Lake Valley, 24 hours a day, everyday. A qualified, courteous attendant will be immediately dispatched to assist you and speed you on your way.
- Dead Battery
- Flat Tire
- Out of Gas
- Locked Out of Car
- Any Other Problem That Could Cause Trouble When You Need To Be Mobile
To: Our Customers
- The Auto Butler’s main purpose is to assist you, as soon as we recieve your call; a vehicle will be dispatched to you and we will assist you in solving your automotive problem.
- Auto Butler’s service hours are 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The Auto Butler Service to you is for a term of one year from date of purchase.
- The Auto Butler’s Service covers the Salt Lake Valley.
- The Auto Butler’s Rescue Service will come to your assistance as many times per year as you have an emergency. There is no limit on the service per customer per year.
Drop Us A Line! View More Services!